Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Antarctica, Penguins, and a Blog

Do you love exotic locations? Penguins? Reading nature-oriented blogs?

If so there's a new (at least to me) blog that is worth adding to your reader, "Antarctica: Life Among the Penguins."

It's written by Noah Stryker who is spending this season at Camp Crozier, Antarctica with a few research scientists and thousands of Adelie Penguins. Noah, an associate editor of Birding (from the American Birding Association) and columnist from WildBird Magazine, is an excellent writer and photographer. Couple that with his curiosity, attention to detail, and passion for birds and you've got a recipe for an outstanding vicarious experience.

Enjoy!

-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this. I will add it to my reader. (It certainly puts our winter conditions into perspective).

Anonymous said...

Argh! As if I don't have enough already. Haha.

noflickster said...

Jan m - not only our winter conditions, it's a bit sobering to think this is their summer season!

scienceguy288 - I feel your pain! It's gotten to a point that I hope blogs I add to my reader aren't updated too frequently.
:-)

-Mike

Locations of visitors to this page